Preparation before installation of hot and cold faucets in the kitchen
Before installing hot and cold water faucets in the kitchen, we must first make preparations. We must check whether the installation tools and kitchen sink tap parts are complete and complete. Common parts of the kitchen tap include hoses, crutches, rubber washers, and water. And decorative hats and so on.
How to install the kitchen hot and cold water faucet
1. Installation of single-hole kitchen hot and cold water faucet
Because the kitchen faucet is used more frequently, it is required to be stable. In addition, it is easy to loosen when being moved around, so the lock nut must be tightened. At present, there are some faucets on the market to fix the screw pipe with an enlarged nut. This kind of stabilization effect is very good. If the problem of water removal and lifting can be solved, it will be a popular trend in the future.
The single-cooled one installed on the stainless steel basin only needs to be fixed and connected with two 4-point hoses, one end on the angle valve and the other under the faucet.
The kitchen hot and cold water faucet is a hot and cold mixing faucet. When installing, we must distinguish the hot and cold water pipes on the wall, which are generally hot and cold on the left.
2. Installation of thermostatic kitchen hot and cold water faucets
Before installing the thermostatic kitchen hot and cold water faucet, we must first check whether the water pipes are hot on the left and cold on the right. Remember not to connect the hot and cold water pipes incorrectly to prevent the faucet from not working properly. Gas and solar water heaters cannot use thermostatic faucets because the water pressure is too low. Don't forget to install the hot and cold water filter when installing the thermostatic faucet.
Installation instructions for kitchen hot and cold water faucets
1. It must be noted that: do not install the hot and cold water supply pipes incorrectly. Generally, the hot water pipes are on the left and the cold water pipes are on the right.
2. We can minimize the distance between the hot water supply and the faucet so that the hot water can be delivered to the faucet in a short time.
3. When installing, be sure to follow the instructions of the faucet manual, and the gaskets and other small accessories in the kitchen tap parts should not be missed or damaged.
4. If there is too much water pressure difference between the hot and cold water, you can adjust the valve of the bracket with a tool knife.
The above is the introduction and answers to the installation and instructions of the kitchen hot and cold water faucet. Only the correct installation of the faucet can realize the conversion of the kitchen hot and cold water system.
We are a professional faucet manufacturing factory that produces, manufactures, and sells high-quality faucets and ancillary products. We have 16 years of experience in manufacturing kitchen faucets. If you want to know the corresponding customized services and solutions, please don't hesitate to contact us immediately!