The Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market size was estimated at USD 45.27 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 48.94 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 8.43% from 2020 to 2026 to reach USD 73.61 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders of Sanitary ware market make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, takes 2018 and 2019 as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Ceramic Sanitary Ware to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Technology, Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market has been checked by isostatic pressing casting, pressure casting, sliding casting and belt casting.
Based on Type, the Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market was examined across Bidgets, Cisterns, Toilet Sinks/Water Closets, Urinals, and Wash Basin. The Bidgets is further studied across Over-Rim Supply Bidget and Rim-Supply Bidget. The Cisterns is further studied across Closer Coupled Cistern, High Level Cistern, and Low Level Cistern. The Toilet Sinks/Water Closets is further studied across European Water Closets (Ewc), One Piece, Two Piece, and Wall Hung Closets. The Bathroom Wash Basin Faucets is further studied across Corner, Counter, Pedestal, Table Top, and Wall Hung.
Based on the Application, we examined the Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market across Commercial and Residential areas. Business is further studied in Hotels, Industries, Institutions and Retail, as well as Offices.
Based on Geography, the Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the sanitary ware competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of the bathroom faucets and kitchen faucets vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Understanding the market share can help us understand the scale and competitiveness of suppliers in the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and merger.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report explores the recent major developments of leading suppliers and innovation in the Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market, including Duratex S.A., Duravit Ag, Eczacibasi, Geberit Group, Hsil, Ideal Standard International S.A., Kohler Co., Lecico Bathrooms, Lixil Corporation, Rak Ceramics, Roca Group, Toto, and Villeroy & Boch.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the bathroom market from major faucet buyers.
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration of mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, undeveloped areas, latest developments and investments.
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Evaluate the market share, strategy, products, certification, regulatory approval, patent structure and manufacturing capacity of leading enterprises in detail.
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
Rising development on infrastructure projects
Shift of consumers towards luxurious sanitary ware in developing countries
Growing real estate industry attributed to rapid urbanizations
High cost of raw materials
Innovation and advancement of ceramic sanitary ware with the aesthetic appeal
Increasing investments in ceramic sector
Variation in housing demand
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
Porters Five Forces Analysis
Threat of New Entrants
Threat of Substitutes
Bargaining Power of Customers
Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6. Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market, by Technology
7. Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market, by Type
Over-Rim Supply Bidget
Closer Coupled Cistern
High Level Cistern
Low Level Cistern
Toilet Sinks/Water Closets
European Water Closets (Ewc)
Wall Hung Closets
8. Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market, by Application
Institutional and Retail
9. Americas Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market
10. Asia-Pacific Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market
United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive Landscape
FPNV Positioning Matrix
Market Ranking Analysis
Market Share Analysis
Merger & Acquisition
Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
New Product Launch & Enhancement
Investment & Funding
Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
Ideal Standard International S.A.
Villeroy & Boch