The installation of the shower faucet is related to the output of the whole shower hot and cold water. When installing the shower faucet, an appropriate height should be selected to better ensure the outflow of the shower faucet. The following are the installation method and precautions for the shower faucet.
Shower faucet installation method
1. The internal wire spacing reserved on the wall is 15.5cm, and it is on a horizontal line.
2. Then install the small end of the S connector. It should be noted here that the height of the two S connectors from the wall should be basically the same.
3. Measure the level with a spirit level. Put the cover in place in advance and check whether the height of the exposed wire of the S connector is long enough. If it is short, there may be insufficient sealing and water leakage when installing the faucet.
4. Remove the cover. Take out the faucet for trial installation, carefully adjust the angle of the S connector, so that the inner nut of the faucet's hot and cold water pipe interface can be easily screwed on the S connector.
5. Use the spirit level again to check the level, and use a wrench to adjust the left and right S connectors if necessary. Find the sealing gasket of the hot and cold water joint of the faucet, soak it in water for 2 minutes, and put it into the inner screw nut of the joint.
6. Wrap the nut with a cloth when tightening, so that there will be no scratches on the surface of the faucet. Before installing the shower, drain the water to flush out the impurities in the water pipe and clean it up.
7. One of the accessories is a rubber washer of a metal filter, which is placed at the junction of the water outlet of the faucet and the hose. One end of the upper water pipe is connected to the water inlet of the water separator of the shower.
1. When installing the concealed shower faucet, the standard for the outlet location of the concealed shower faucet wall should be 2.1 meters from the ground. The shower switch is 1.1 meters away from the ground. This position is convenient for bathing to control water flow and temperature adjustment.
2. The current surface-mounted shower faucets are equipped with lifting rods, and the distance between the switch position of the shower faucet and the ground is also 1.1 meters. It should be noted that these heights are the actual installation heights, which are the height between the shower faucet switch and the floor tiles. The thickness of the floor tiles must be taken into consideration when a hydraulic engineer installs a waterway.
If the shower faucet can be installed correctly, it will avoid some malfunctions in future use. If you want to learn more about the shower faucet after reading the above content, you can contact us for a more comprehensive solution.
As a professional manufacturer of faucets and accessories, we have won praise and trust from many customers with our excellent production technology and considerate service. We have an experienced production team and a strict quality inspection system, which can control the quality of our products in an all-round way. We can also provide thoughtful one-stop service according to customer needs. If you want to buy our shower faucet, please contact us immediately!